Voodoo creates and publishes mobile games for casual players. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the second company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 100M monthly active users and generated 300M downloads in 2017.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
You will be working on fun and highly scalable mobile games that brighten the everyday life of million of players.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us !
CHALLENGES OF THIS ROLE
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger ! To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market. You will work on our upcoming games. You will developing fun and highly scalable mobile games, played by million of people. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to grow your skills while delivering great mobile games.
- Create hit games
- Build clean and solid user experience flows with a special attention to details
- Get involved in all aspects of game development: UI,UX, game design, logic, performance, etc.
- Support and contribute new ideas to game features
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users
YOU WILL BE GREAT AT THIS JOB IF
- You are interested in arcade games
- You are creative and hacker mindset
- You have 2 years + experience on Unity
- +2 years of experience in a mobile environment
- You have excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- You have good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to details
- You are familiar with optimisation issues
- You speak and write French and English
EARN BROWNIE POINTS
- Track record with successful mobile games
- Professional game development experience
- Good knowledge of casual games
STAY FOCUSED ON YOUR MISSION
- Create at least 2 hit games per year
- Follow the internal process of game creation
- Create prototypes following the game guidelines
- Benchmark and find gameplays and features based on analysis
- Ask for feedback, act upon it and give constructive feedback to others
- Share knowledge and help others grow their skills
Location: Paris, 75009
Contract: permanent contract, full time at the office
Competitive salary + Percentage of the games' margin obtained + Profit Sharing (between 4 to 6 months of fixed salary) + Eligible to Stock options